National Gallery Compact Folding Umbrella
The Tiny folding umbrella is a compact folding umbrella manufactured by Fulton featuring a stunning National Gallery Print. It has a canopy with a beautifully reproduced print of Thames Below Westminster by Claude Monet. Manual opening with special frame construction designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions. To revert to its normal shape, close then open the umbrella. Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength. Lightweight aluminium & fibreglass frame - 6 ribs. High performance lightweight polyester fabric. Unique case design..
Claude Monet, 1840-1926
The Thames Below Westminster (detail), circa 1871
© The National Gallery, London
Browse the Ladies Long Umbrellas and the Fulton Umbrellas categories to discover more of our ranges.
- Manual opening, Lightweight aluminium & fibreglass frame - 6 ribs
- Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength
- Special frame construction designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions
- High performance lightweight polyester fabric
- Unique case design
- Length including handle 15cm
- Span when open approx 87cm
- Weight 158g