We have great delivery prices from Royal Mail and Parcelforce who deliver most of our products all around the UK, although we may also use Hermes when necessary for returns. As our delivery costs are regularly reviewed to keep prices as low as we can, prices shown in the checkout and customer service are subject to change. Please be assured we keep the delivery and packaging costs as low as possible, while assuring your order is delivered safely and efficiently. Please note: Heavier or items too long or expensive to be sent by Royal Mail will default to Parcelforce.
Current UK Mainland Delivery Charge Summary
- Standard Delivery Service - Royal Mail Tracked 48 is £3.99
- Enhanced Delivery Service - Royal Mail Tracked 24 is £5.99
- Parcelforce Express Next Working Day Delivery is £8.99
- DHL Express Next Working Day Delivery is £8.99
- Parcelforce Next Working Day Delivery by 12noon (Monday to Friday) is £9.99
- Parcelforce Saturday delivery is £23.00
Free UK standard delivery available on all orders over £30
Please note: these great prices are per consignment and that extra charges only apply for deliveries to offshore UK destinations and for the Scottish Highlands, where an express service is requested.
An order can be left in a secure weather-proof location (e.g. shed, outhouse or garage) on the instructions of the customer but this is done at the customers own risk. We cannot advise the delivery companies to leave an item on the doorstep, over back gate or in the back garden etc.
However, in a minority of cases, if the delivery companies are unable to follow the instructions they will leave a 'Sorry you were out' delivery card. These cases could include:
- If it would be dangerous for them to access the nominated point.
- If the nominated point is clearly insecure, such as an easily viewed doorstep.
- If the item would be exposed to bad weather.
If a courier delivery arrives damaged or crushed, please do not sign for it or sign for it only as damaged container. Let us know within 24 hrs or the next working day so we can resolve the issue.
Parcelforce Courier Service
If you require a speedy signed-for delivery that is fully tracked, choose the Parcelforce delivery option during checkout. Thanks to their industry-leading service they provide our express service customers with a one hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait in all day.
As well as keeping our customers informed at every stage of the journey, Parcelforce believes in maximising choice and convenience. That's why they provide access to a suite of rescheduling options both on the day of delivery and the night before, allowing customers to take delivery of their goods in a way that suits you. If you wish to reschedule, you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for a preferred delivery day or place – including a Post Office® or a specific neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
All these options are available to you via email, and SMS notifications, so when ordering please remember to add your mobile number so you can be in full control of your delivery.