Extended Christmas Returns & Delivery Updates
2023 / 2024 Extended Christmas Returns:
Our Christmas countdown has begun! For those of you who are super organised and want to buy early presents but are concerned about selecting the perfect umbrella…fret not, Santa may not be able to help but we can. The usual returns policy will still apply, please see our Returns and Exchanges page for more information. However, orders purchased from November 1st 2023 will qualify for an exchange up until January 14th 2024.
- Returned orders must be received by us before January 14th 2024.
- Exchanges are subject to availability.
- The recipient may return the order, please ensure the order form is included with the product, including both their details and the purchaser’s details.
- All items must be unused, intact, in their original packaging and with their original labels.
If you have any further questions, please drop us an email at email@example.com
Last Posting Dates for Christmas Delivery:
Stay ahead of the holiday rush by noting the essential last posting dates for Christmas deliveries.
- Standard delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) comes with a deadline of 1pm Monday, 18th December, ensuring your gifts reach their destinations in time for the festivities.
- For a swifter option, Enhanced delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) extends the timeframe until 1pm Tuesday, 19th December, offering an expedited shipping alternative.
- If you require Express delivery, the cut off is 1pm on Wednesday, 20th December, providing a final opportunity for timely arrivals.
For those last-minute shoppers, orders placed on Thursday, 21st December, by 1pm will be dispatched, and while couriers will strive for Friday deliveries, no guarantees can be made. On all of these dates we will pack right up till the courier arrives, normally about 2pm to 3pm. so if its past the 1pm deadline please call us and we can let you know if we can still despatch it same day. However, secure a stress-free holiday season by placing your orders now and avoiding the Christmas rush and potential disappointments.
International Last Posting Dates:
Airmail orders are now not guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. DHL International Express are still currently meeting their timescales so check out your destination country estimated delivery days in the basket area. Cut off for last DHL despatch is 11am on Thursday 21st December, this is not guaranteed for Christmas delivery. Any orders placed after this will be despatched on Wednesday 3rd January 2024.
We are still despatching Monday to Friday. Courier is arriving sharp at 2pm at the moment, so if possible we will pack any express orders up until the couriers arrive. Any orders placed after this time will be despatched next working day. Please note we do not despatch at the weekends or bank holidays.
Delivery Service Notifications:
Please be aware that any delivery times quoted are guidelines for normal conditions. In most instances, our couriers are delivering within the estimated time provided, although some delivery services throughout the UK are still having localised staff shortage issues, this is beyond our control, but they are trying to cover absences where possible. Please also note, International order delivery times are also affected depending upon location, particularly within several countries in mainland Europe. To get the latest delivery updates from the various carriers, please click on the relevant link below:
We are grateful for your understanding and patience if you parcel is delayed. Normal service has resumed, however normally delays are to be expected if there is issues with traffic. Parcels will be delivered asap, and as always, on behalf of everyone here at Brolliesgalore, we would like to say thanks for your ongoing support. It does mean a lot to us.
From Christine, Scott and Linda
Brolliesgalore & The Stick & Cane Shop