Waxed Cotton and Bamboo Parasol 70cm - Black/White Spots
(Code: WC70BLA/WSP X)
Waxed Cotton & Bamboo Parasol
Traditional Thai waxed cotton and bamboo parasols, the black cover with white spots is made from heavy cotton which has a waxy lacquered coating to make it WATERPROOF. These parasols are therefore great as summer sunshades as well as rain umbrellas. They have a white cotton drawstring carry bag included in the price. This parasol is 70cm in diameter and has a 60cm bamboo stem with a carved wooden handle and weigh approx 362g. The top is decorated with a carved wooden finial. Both the handle and finial are made with sustainably grown wood, the stem and spokes are made traditionally of Bamboo and the spokes are hand cut, strung and woven together with cotton thread.
Browse the Bamboo & Paper Parasols category to discover our range.
- Manual opening, natural frame
- Bamboo stem with a carved wooden handle
- Made from heavy cotton which has a waxy lacquered coating to make it WATERPROOF
- Spokes are hand cut, strung and woven together with cotton thread
- The top is decorated with a carved wooden finial
- Length including handle 60cm
- Span when open approx 70cm
- Weight 362g