National Gallery Folding Compact Umbrella
The Tiny folding umbrella is a compact folding umbrella manufactured by Fulton featuring a stunning National Gallery Print. It has a canopy with a beautifully reproduced print of Wheatfield with Cypresses by Vincent van Gogh. Manual opening with special frame construction designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions. To revert to its normal shape, close then open the umbrella. Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength. Lightweight aluminium & fibreglass frame - 6 ribs. High performance lightweight polyester fabric. Unique case design.
Vincent van Gogh, 1853-1890
Wheatfield with Cypresses (detail), circa 1889
© The National Gallery, London
Browse the Ladies Long Umbrellas and the Fulton Umbrellas categories to discover more of our ranges.
- Manual opening, Lightweight aluminium & fibreglass frame - 6 ribs
- Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength
- Special frame construction designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions
- High performance lightweight polyester fabric
- Unique case design
- Length including handle 15cm
- Span when open approx 87cm
- Weight 158g