National Gallery Folding Compact Umbrella
The Tiny folding umbrella is a compact folding umbrella manufactured by Fulton featuring a stunning National Gallery Print. It has a canopy with a beautifully reproduced print of Ballet Dancers by Hilaire-Germain-Edgar Degas. Manual opening with special frame construction designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions. To revert to its normal shape, close then open the umbrella. Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength. Lightweight aluminium & fibreglass frame - 6 ribs. High performance lightweight polyester fabric. Unique case design.
Hilaire-Germain-Edgar Degas, 1834-1917
Ballet Dancers. about 1890-1900
© The National Gallery, London
Browse the Fine Art Umbrellas and the Fulton Umbrellas categories to discover more of our ranges.
- Manual opening, Lightweight aluminium & fibreglass frame - 6 ribs
- Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength
- Special frame construction designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions
- High performance lightweight polyester fabric
- Unique case design
- Length including handle 15cm
- Span when open approx 87cm
- Weight 158g