Compact Lightweight Folding Umbrella
The Minilite folding umbrellas is a compact folding umbrella manufactured by Fulton featuring a beautiful National Gallery Print. It has a canopy with an intricately reproduced print of Steenwyck's c.1640 Still Life, depicting an allegory of the vanities of human life. With a special aluminium and fibreglass frame construction, cleverly designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions this umbrella can revert easily to its normal shape by simply closing and then opening the umbrella.
Harmen Steenwyck (1612-1656)
Still Life (detail) Circa 1640
© The National Gallery, London
Browse the Ladies Folding Umbrellas and the Fulton Umbrellas categories to discover more of our ranges.
- Manual lightweight aluminium and fibreglass frame, 8 ribs
- Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength
- High performance polyester fabric
- Extra large cover when open
- Length including handle 25cm
- Span when open approx 96cm
- Weight 240g