Sa Paper and Bamboo Parasol 70cm - White
(Code: SP70WHI X)
Sa Paper Parasol
Sa paper is handmade from the bark of the Mulberry tree. It has a delicate, slightly translucent look. Although they are not waterproof they are beautiful for summer weddings and for use as a sunshade. They also make a great interior design feature. They have a white cotton drawstring carry bag included in the price. This parasol is 70cm in diameter and has a 60cm bamboo stem with a carved wooden handle and weigh approx 362g. The top is decorated with a carved wooden and painted finial. Both the handle and finial are made with sustainably grown wood, the stem and spokes are made traditionally of Bamboo and the spokes are hand cut, strung and woven together with cotton thread.
Browse the Chinese Bamboo and Paper Parasols category to discover our range.
- Manual opening, bamboo stem
- Carved wooden handle
- Stem and spokes are made traditionally of Bamboo and the spokes are hand cut
- Strung and woven together with cotton thread
- Top is decorated with a carved wooden and painted finial
- Length including handle approx 60cm
- Span when open approx 70cm
- Weight 362g