Precieuse Fuchsia & Black Sun Parasol by Guy de Jean
(Code: GDJ Sun 03)
Designer Pagoda Parasol
This delightful pagoda shaped parasol by Guy de Jean has a very GiGi look with fuchsia and black dots and stripes, trimmed with black lace and has slightly scalloped edges to the canopy. It will keep the sun off and the rain too as it is fully waterproof and the fabric has a sun protection factor of 50+. Tested by the French Textile Institute.
Browse the Guy de Jean Designer Umbrellas category to discover our range.
- Manual opening, black wooden shaft and black metal frame
- Lacquered black bow shaped handle with a black silk tassle
- Sun protection factor of 50+
- Made in France
- Length including handle 79cm
- Span when open approx 80cm
- Weight 350g
- |Returns Info|We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Brolliesgalore. But if you are looking to return an item for exchange or refund, please call or e-mail us first for a returns number, quoting your order reference number so we can find your order quickly. When returning an item. please re-use the original packaging if possible; otherwise please ensure the goods are packaged sufficiently to prevent damage.
Please include a covering note or a copy of your packing list, stating your returns number and what your wishes are for an exchange, replacement or refund. We can only exchange or refund on goods that are returned to us accompanied by a returns number and an order reference number or a transaction number.
Click here to see our full returns information
- |Despatch & Delivery Info|We are currently despatching orders received before 12noon on the same day, otherwise they are despatched the following day of receipt of payment. International orders are despatched the next working day from receipt of payment.
Our current prices per consignment for the UK Mainland are shown below but delivery to Scottish Highlands, UK Islands and Northern Ireland will be extra and costs will be shown at checkout:
Please Note: There is no despatch on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Standard Delivery is £3.95 (2 to 5 working days from despatch)
- Express Delivery is £6.95 (1 to 2 working days from despatch)
- Next Day Mon to Fri Delivery by 12noon is £9.95 (orders have to be placed by 12noon)
- Saturday or Sunday delivery is £12.95
Click here to see our full despatch and delivery information