Pinstripe Umbrella by Jean Paul Gaultier
This black gents umbrella designed by Jean Paul Gaultier features a sophisticated pinstripe pattern to the canopy. It also has a stylish lacquered black wooden crook handle which features a light brown iridescent nacre (mother of pearl) section where the handle combines with the shaft. This stylish designer umbrella has a manual opening mechanism.Altogether it is a very sophisticated umbrella. Made in France.
Browse the Jean Paul Gaultier Umbrellas category to discover our range.
- Manual Opening Umbrella with High Quality Metal Frame
- Lacquered Black Crook Handle
- Nacre section on lower shaft
- Pinstripe canopy
- Made in France
- Length including handle 94cm
- Span when open approx 86cm
- Weight 450g