Morris & Co. Mini Folding Umbrellas
The Tiny is an exceptionally compact, flat umbrella, featuring fabric designs by Morris & Co., in a multiclour Little Chintz Morris pattern. A black handle, 3 section lightweight, special aluminium and fibreglass frame construction designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions. To revert to its normal shape, close then open the umbrella.
William Morris, philosopher, poet, romancer, and theorist of the arts, was also an outstanding and influential designer whom was renowned for his wallpapers & textiles throughout the world. Today, Morris & Co. branding guarantees authentic versions of these enduring designs. This range of umbrellas has been produced exclusively by Fulton, using only the highest quality materials and exacting engineering standards before being individually hand finished to ensure every umbrella reaches the customer in perfect condition.
Browse the Morris & Co. umbrella category and discover our full range.
- Manual opening, lightweight aluminium & fibreglass frame, 6 ribs
- Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength
- Very compact only 15cm long when folded
- High performance lightweight polyester fabric
- Unique case design
- Length including handle 15cm
- Span when open approx 87cm
- Weight 158g