Morris & Co Tiny by Fulton - Lightweight Folding Umbrella - Daisy
(Code: L713 S14-71)
Morris & Co. Mini Folding Umbrellas
The Tiny is an exceptionally compact, flat umbrella, featuring fabric designs by Morris & Co., the daisy pattern with an ivory background with coral daisies and green foliage. A wooden handle, 3 section lightweight, special aluminium and fibreglass frame construction designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions. To revert to its normal shape, close then open the umbrella.
William Morris, philosopher, poet, romancer, and theorist of the arts, was also an outstanding and influential designer whom was renowned for his wallpapers & textiles throughout the world. Today, Morris & Co. branding guarantees authentic versions of these enduring designs. This range of umbrellas has been produced exclusively by Fulton, using only the highest quality materials and exacting engineering standards before being individually hand finished to ensure every umbrella reaches the customer in perfect condition.
Browse the Morris & Co. umbrella category and discover our full range.
- Manual opening, lightweight aluminium & fibreglass frame, 6 ribs
- Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength
- Very compact only 15cm long when folded
- High performance lightweight polyester fabric
- Unique case design
- Length including handle 15cm
- Span when open approx 87cm
- Weight 158g
- |Returns Info|We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Brolliesgalore. But if you are looking to return an item for exchange or refund, please call or e-mail us first for a returns number, quoting your order reference number so we can find your order quickly. When returning an item. please re-use the original packaging if possible; otherwise please ensure the goods are packaged sufficiently to prevent damage.
Please include a covering note or a copy of your packing list, stating your returns number and what your wishes are for an exchange, replacement or refund. We can only exchange or refund on goods that are returned to us accompanied by a returns number and an order reference number or a transaction number.
Click here to see our full returns information
- |Despatch & Delivery Info|We are currently despatching orders received before 12noon on the same day, otherwise they are despatched the following day of receipt of payment. International orders are despatched the next working day from receipt of payment.
Our current prices per consignment for the UK Mainland are shown below but delivery to Scottish Highlands, UK Islands and Northern Ireland will be extra and costs will be shown at checkout:
Please Note: There is no despatch on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Standard Delivery is £3.95 (2 to 5 working days from despatch)
- Express Delivery is £6.95 (1 to 2 working days from despatch)
- Next Day Mon to Fri Delivery by 12noon is £9.95 (orders have to be placed by 12noon)
- Saturday or Sunday delivery is £12.95
Click here to see our full despatch and delivery information