Morris & Co Superslim - Lightweight Folding Umbrella - Marigold
(Code: L714 S14-74)
Morris & Co. Walking Length Umbrellas
The Superslim umbrella is the lightest umbrella Fulton have ever produced. Combine this with designs from the Morris & Co archives then you have a great combination that is proving to be very popular, no matter what age you are! This umbrella features the Morris & Co. Marigold design, quite simply with navy and white allowing you to wonder at the form of the artwork. All Morris & Co. umbrellas feature a wooden handle with an embossed leaf detail.
William Morris, philosopher, poet, romancer, and theorist of the arts, was also an outstanding and influential designer whom was renowned for his wallpapers & textiles throughout the world. Today, Morris & Co. branding guarantees authentic versions of these enduring designs. This range of umbrellas has been produced exclusively by Fulton, using only the highest quality materials and exacting engineering standards before being individually hand finished to ensure every umbrella reaches the customer in perfect condition.
Browse the Morris & Co. umbrella category and discover our full range.
- Manual opening, 3 stage aluminium/fibreglass frame, 6 ribs (50cm)
- The Superslim is only 2.5cm deep and weighs just 138g
- Wooden handle
- High performance polyester pongee cover
- Length including handle 22cm
- Span when open approx 86cm
- Weight 138g
- |Returns Info|We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Brolliesgalore. But if you are looking to return an item for exchange or refund, please call or e-mail us first for a returns number, quoting your order reference number so we can find your order quickly. When returning an item. please re-use the original packaging if possible; otherwise please ensure the goods are packaged sufficiently to prevent damage.
Please include a covering note or a copy of your packing list, stating your returns number and what your wishes are for an exchange, replacement or refund. We can only exchange or refund on goods that are returned to us accompanied by a returns number and an order reference number or a transaction number.
Click here to see our full returns information
- |Despatch & Delivery Info|We are currently despatching orders received before 12noon on the same day, otherwise they are despatched the following day of receipt of payment. International orders are despatched the next working day from receipt of payment.
Our current prices per consignment for the UK Mainland are shown below but delivery to Scottish Highlands, UK Islands and Northern Ireland will be extra and costs will be shown at checkout:
Please Note: There is no despatch on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Standard Delivery is £3.95 (2 to 5 working days from despatch)
- Express Delivery is £6.95 (1 to 2 working days from despatch)
- Next Day Mon to Fri Delivery by 12noon is £9.95 (orders have to be placed by 12noon)
- Saturday or Sunday delivery is £12.95
Click here to see our full despatch and delivery information