Morris & Co. Folding Umbrellas
Red and green foliage and flowers printed with a cream background. With a strong lightweight aluminium and fibreglass frame construction, designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions. This Morris & Co Folding umbrella can revert to its normal shape, by just closing the canopy and then opening up the umbrella as normal.
William Morris, philosopher, poet, romancer, and theorist of the arts, was also an outstanding and influential designer whom was renowned for his wallpapers & textiles throughout the world. Today, Morris & Co. branding guarantees authentic versions of these enduring designs. This range of umbrellas has been produced exclusively by Fulton, using only the highest quality materials and exacting engineering standards before being individually hand finished to ensure every umbrella reaches the customer in perfect condition.
Browse the Morris & Co. umbrella category and discover our full range.
- Manual opening, lightweight aluminium and fibreglass frame, 8 ribs
- Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength
- Wooden handle with an embossed leaf detail.
- High performance polyester fabric
- Length including handle 25cm
- Span when open approx 96cm
- Weight 236g