Small Lightweight Folding Umbrella
Edwardian Girl is a mini, lightweight manual folding umbrella designed by Julie Dodsworth. A navy blue canopy with two white borders running around the circumference, scattered with multicoloured illustrations of flowers, leaves and tendrils, all complimented by a light wooden handle. With a special aluminium and fibreglass frame construction, cleverly designed to withstand inversion in normal wind conditions. To revert to its normal shape, close and then open the umbrella.
Browse the Ladies Folding Umbrellas category to discover our range.
- Manual lightweight aluminium and fibreglass frame, 8 ribs
- Rustproof frame, reinforced for extra strength
- High performance polyester fabric
- Extra large cover when open
- Light wooden handle
- Length including handle 25cm
- Span when open approx 96cm
- Weight 240g