Fourreau Umbrella by Jean Paul Gaultier
This black gents umbrella designed by Jean Paul Gaultier features a black acrylic crook handle with a black leather grip with a row of metal studs along the outside of the curve of the handle. This stylish designer umbrella has an automatic opening mechanism, and comes complete with a black sheath to cover the umbrella when rolled up. Altogether it makes a very stylish and fashionable with a risque twist. Made in France.
Browse the Pasotti umbrellas category and discover our full range.
- Automatic opening, black metal shaft & frame
- Black leather crook handle with studded grip feature
- Includes black sheath cover
- Made in France
- Length including handle 87cm
- Span when open approx 91cm
- Weight 535g