Drape Parasol by Chantal Thomass
Supremely elegant umbrella, appears to have top canopy lifted and tied into a sumptuous bow, revealing its contrasting underskirt. When folded the bow gives the umbrella a unique French style. Manual metal frame, black crook handle. The fabric has been treated with a UV repellent giving a sun protection factor of 50+ as tested by the French Textile Institute and it is waterproof too. Made in France.
Browse the Chantal Thomass Umbrellas category to discover our range.
- Manual opening, black wooden shaft and black metal frame
- 8 grey fibreglass ribs for extra strength
- Black lacquered wooden crook handle
- treated with a UV repellent
- Made in France
- Length including handle 69cm
- Span when open approx 82cm
- Weight 350g