A Cath Kidston Umbrella that folds down small and flat
Manual Tiny folding umbrella featuring designs by Cath Kidston. Billy Goes to Town features delightful sketch drawings of Billy the Sealyham Terrier having an adventure around various London landmarks. Cream coloured backgroundy. Very compact when folded and lightweight ideal for carrying in your handbag. Wooden handle with laser-etched Cath Kidston logo.
Browse the Cath Kidston umbrellas category and discover our full range.
- Manual opening, lightweight aluminium/fibreglass frame, 6 ribs
- Very compact when folded but with a full size cover when open
- High performance polyester pongee cover
- Length including handle 16.5cm
- Span when open approx 84cm
- Weight 170g