Extra-Large Blunt Windproof Umbrella
The Blunt XL is a revolutionary extra-strong, extra-large charcoal windproof umbrella with Radial Tensioning System. 6 double struts with telescopic floating ribs. This redirects, transfers and distributes tension right to the edge, where it is needed most. Creating a substantial unflappable, aerodynamic windproof canopy which provides effective shelter even in stormy conditions way beyond the capability of any conventional umbrella. Generous golf sized canopy.
Browse the Blunt Umbrellas category to discover our range.
- By Blunt Umbrellas
- Easy-to-grip rubberised handle
- Stylish tube for extra protection and storage
- Length including handle 94cm
- Span when open approx 137cm
- Weight 875g
- |Video| From concept and design to wind-tunnel tests, find out more about the revolutionary windproof Blunt Umbrella in the video below: