- |Description|The Autovent Golf Umbrella has a vented canopy that lets gusts of wind go through the umbrella and also has sturdy yet lightweight fibreglass frame and stem and also boasts an automatic opening mechanism. The canopy is also made from a thicker polypungee material which includes an internal mesh.
The Autovent allows for digital printing with "logo sub" meaning more complicated logos can be reproduced..
- £25.00 per colour per design screenmaking charge
- £0.25 per colour per panel printing charge.
Minimum order qty is 25
|Promotional Printed Umbrellas ||25-49 ||50-99 ||100-249 ||250-499 |
|Screen Print 2-3 week lead time ||£11.35 ||£10.95 ||£10.75 ||£10.55 |
Prices shown above do not include printing, screen charges, delivery and VAT.
Click here to download the full PDF Spec Sheet
- Automatic opening, 14mm fibreglass stem and frame
- 16 panels, 51cm wide at base
- Vented canopy lets gusts of wind pass straight through the umbrella
- Polypungee canopy including an internal mesh
- Digital printing for complicated logo printing
- Length closed including handle 102cm
- Span when open approx 133cm
- Weight 680g
- |Request a Quote|To request a quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and company details and contact number. Stating which umbrella model you prefer, the quantity you are looking to order and as much design information as possible. This will allow us to give you the the best quote possible. We will honour a quote for 30 days from quotation. All prices exclude VAT.
If you have an image of your logo/artwork please attach this to the email and we will send you a free visual mockup to accompany your quote. We want you to be over the moon with your custom printed umbrellas, so we don't go into production until you have signed off the artwork when you are totally satisifed with your design and layout.
Different options are available to enhance your umbrella, like contrasting binding, different handles, printed sleeve and/or wrap, printed handle decal or engraved handle. To discuss this further please just give us a call on 01506 870220.
We can receive artwork in the following formats:
For full printing areas click here to download the Print Sizes PDF
- Adobe Illustrator:
- .EPS - up to version CS4
- .AI - up to version CS4
- Adobe Reader:
- .PDF (Vector artwork only)
- Corel Draw:
- .CDR - up to version X4
- High resolution (300 dpi) only - for dye sublimation jobs only
JPEGS for screen print jobs will be assessed upon receiving the artwork
We also offer an artwork redraw service. Please contact us for details.
- |Delivery Info|All orders are booked into the printers production schedule once the order and artwork has been confirmed. Production lead time is generally around 2-3 weeks but please ask us on placement of order if you require your orders urgently or to arrive before a specific event date. All orders are sent out using a next day from despatch delivery service from DPD, tracking is available.
These prices are here just to give you an idea of costs. Confirmed delivery costs will be shown upon quotation.
- Quantity of 25 delivery will be £11.00 (1 Box)
- Quantity of 26 to 50 delivery will be £20.00 (2 Boxes)
- Quantity of 51 to 75 delivery will be £28.00 (3 Boxes)
- Quantity of 76 to 100 delivery will be £36.00 (4 Boxes)
- For every extra box of 25 add £8.00
- Quantity of 250 delivery will be £81.00
- Quantity of 500 delivery will be £97.00
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, UK Islands will be extra.