We are currently despatching orders received before 13:00 on the same day, otherwise they are despatched the next working day of receipt of payment (ex. Sat, Sun and Bank Holidays). International orders are despatched the next working day from receipt of payment.
Please note: We do not despatch orders on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays. Please check our contact us page for any festive holiday closures. In which case, we work hard to despatch all pending orders on the next working day.
DESPATCH AND DELIVERY - UK DELIVERY
We have great delivery prices from Royal Mail and ParcelForce who deliver most of our products all around the UK, although we may also use myHermes when necessary for returns. As our delivery costs are regularly reviewed to keep prices as low as we can, prices shown in the checkout and customer service are subject to change. Please be assured we keep the delivery and packaging costs as low as possible, while assuring your order is delivered safely and efficiently. Please note: Heavier or items too long or expensive to be sent by Royal Mail will default to ParcelForce.
Current UK Mainland Delivery Charge Summary
- Standard Delivery is £3.95
- Express Delivery is £6.95
- Next Day Delivery by 12noon (Monday to Friday) is £9.95
- Saturday delivery is £12.95
Free UK standard delivery available on all orders over £30
Please note: these great prices are per consignment and that extra charges only apply for deliveries to offshore UK destinations and for the Scottish Highlands, where an express service is requested.
An order can be left in a secure weather-proof location (e.g. shed, outhouse or garage) on the instructions of the customer but this is done at the customers own risk. We cannot advise the delivery companies to leave an item on the doorstep, over back gate or in the back garden etc.
However, in a minority of cases, if the delivery companies are unable to follow the instructions they will leave a 'Sorry you were out' delivery card. These cases could include:
- If it would be dangerous for them to access the nominated point.
- If the nominated point is clearly insecure, such as an easily viewed doorstep.
- If the item would be exposed to bad weather.
If a courier delivery arrives damaged or crushed, please do not sign for it or sign for it only as damaged container. Let us know within 24 hrs or the next working day so we can resolve the issue.
ParcelForce Courier Service
If you require a speedy signed-for delivery that is fully tracked, choose the ParcelForce delivery option during checkout. Thanks to their industry-leading service they provide our express service customers with a one hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait in all day.
As well as keeping our customers informed at every stage of the journey, ParcelForce believes in maximising choice and convenience. That's why they provide access to a suite of rescheduling options both on the day of delivery and the night before, allowing customers to take delivery of their goods in a way that suits you. If you wish to reschedule, you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for a preferred delivery day or place – including a Post Office® or a specific neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
All these options are available to you via email, and SMS notifications, so when ordering please remember to add your mobile number so you can be in full control of your delivery.
DESPATCH AND DELIVERY - INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
When we sell to customers worldwide we have a delivery contract with DHLWorldwide and FedEx International, ParcelForce and other freight companies which give us a competitive price. Short or folding items can be sent by Airmail which gives you a considerable saving. International services costs vary by country and the service options and charges will be shown at checkout. Unfortunately, golf and walking length umbrellas are too long to be sent by small packet Airmail so they have to be sent via a courier.
- European Courier Service is by ParcelForce.
- Airmail is by Royal Mail, and goes if possible in your area, International Signed For Small Packet Post.
- International deliveries are by DHL Worldwide or FedEx International for longer items over 120cm
DHL and FedEx International services are charged first volumetrically and then by weight, while Royal Mail Airmail services are charged by weight.
The times stated are those promised by the delivery companies involved, but sometimes delays occur that are beyond our control. We cannot be held responsible for delivery delays occurring once goods leave our warehouse (e.g. due to inclement weather or vehicle/equipment breakdown). Naysmith Ltd will not accept any liability for late delivery of the goods and delivery time specified should be viewed as a guideline only.
DELIVERY TIMES SUMMARY
- Standard Delivery which goes out by Royal Mail Tracked 48 generally takes 2 to 5 working days from despatch throughout the UK.
- Express Delivery will take 1 to 2 working days (Monday to Friday) from despatch for UK Mainland and Central London in normal conditions, 2 to 4 working days from despatch for the Scottish Highlands and Islands, UK Islands, Northern Ireland and Ireland. Deliveries are Monday to Friday Only.
- Next Working Day Delivery by 12noon, will only apply to orders received before 1pm Monday to Thursday, If we receive your order on Friday your order will be delivered on Monday by 1pm, Tuesday if it's a bank holiday, as Next Working Day Delivery does not deliver on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
- Saturday Delivery, whatever day you place your order delivery will be made on the following Saturday. Last orders must be placed by Friday 12noon, orders received after then will be delivered on the next following Saturday.
- Sunday Delivery, whatever day you place your order delivery will be made on the following Sunday. Last orders must be placed by Friday 12noon, orders received after then will be delivered on the next following Sunday.
- Europe Deliveries can take from 2 to 8 working days depending on the area. 1-2 Days to France and Germany, 3-4 days to Spain but further reaching destinations like Greece will take 7-8 workings days.
- DHL and FedEx vary from anything from 1 to 15 working days depending on your location.
- Airmail will take 5 to 25 working days - Tracking information is dependent on destination.
Please note: For international deliveries we are not responsible for any further duties or charges to be paid to the receiving country's Custom Officials. These have to be paid for by the customer.
Royal Mail and myHermes have limited tracking. ParcelForce, DHL and FedEx International services have full tracking. If you wish to track an item please check your mail box for your tracking details, or call 0345 602 3712 between 09:00 and 17:00 or email us for your tracking number.