Sa Paper and Bamboo Parasol 70cm - Gilded Off White Mehendi Henna Design
(Code: TU22WH X)
Sa Paper Parasol
This designer parasol is made with handmade Sa paper which is hand-painted with an intricate gold henna design. The parasol is 28 inches in diameter and has a 25 inch bamboo stem with a carved wooden handle. The top is decorated with a carved wooden finial. Both the handle and finial are made with sustainably grown wood and are also painted with gold details. Our parasols are designed principally to provide shade from the sun. They can be used as colourful, protective fashion accessories on sunny days. They're also beautiful as home decor (they look especially good when backlit!) and as party and wedding decorations. More and more, people are using parasols as party and wedding favours - they provide comfort and fun to guests during outdoor summer celebrations, and can be taken home as a memorable thank-you for the special day. This item is handmade and colours may vary from the images seen on screen.
Browse the Chinese Bamboo and Paper Parasols category to discover our range.
- Manual opening, bamboo stem
- Carved wooden handle
- Handmade so colours may vary from the images seen here
- top is decorated with a carved wooden finial
- Length including handle 64cm
- Span when open approx 70cm
- Weight 308g
- |Returns Info|We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Brolliesgalore. But if you are looking to return an item for exchange or refund, please call or e-mail us first for a returns number, quoting your order reference number so we can find your order quickly. When returning an item. please re-use the original packaging if possible; otherwise please ensure the goods are packaged sufficiently to prevent damage.
Please include a covering note or a copy of your packing list, stating your returns number and what your wishes are for an exchange, replacement or refund. We can only exchange or refund on goods that are returned to us accompanied by a returns number and an order reference number or a transaction number.
Click here to see our full returns information
- |Despatch & Delivery Info|We are currently despatching orders received before 12noon on the same day, otherwise they are despatched the following day of receipt of payment. International orders are despatched the next working day from receipt of payment.
Our current prices per consignment for the UK Mainland are shown below but delivery to Scottish Highlands, UK Islands and Northern Ireland will be extra and costs will be shown at checkout:
Please Note: There is no despatch on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Standard Delivery is £3.95 (2 to 5 working days from despatch)
- Express Delivery is £6.95 (1 to 2 working days from despatch)
- Next Day Mon to Fri Delivery by 12noon is £9.95 (orders have to be placed by 12noon)
- Saturday or Sunday delivery is £12.95
Click here to see our full despatch and delivery information