Pinstripe Umbrella by Jean Paul Gaultier
This black gents umbrella designed by Jean Paul Gaultier features a sophisticated pinstripe pattern to the canopy. It also has a stylish lacquered black wooden crook handle which features a light brown iridescent nacre (mother of pearl) section where the handle combines with the shaft. This stylish designer umbrella has a manual opening mechanism.Altogether it is a very sophisticated umbrella. Made in France.
Browse the Jean Paul Gaultier Umbrellas category to discover our range.
- Manual Opening Umbrella with High Quality Metal Frame
- Lacquered Black Crook Handle
- Nacre section on lower shaft
- Pinstripe canopy
- Made in France
- Length including handle 94cm
- Span when open approx 86cm
- Weight 450g
- |Returns Info|We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Brolliesgalore. But if you are looking to return an item for exchange or refund, please call or e-mail us first for a returns number, quoting your order reference number so we can find your order quickly. When returning an item. please re-use the original packaging if possible; otherwise please ensure the goods are packaged sufficiently to prevent damage.
Please include a covering note or a copy of your packing list, stating your returns number and what your wishes are for an exchange, replacement or refund. We can only exchange or refund on goods that are returned to us accompanied by a returns number and an order reference number or a transaction number.
Click here to see our full returns information
- |Despatch & Delivery Info|We are currently despatching orders received before 12noon on the same day, otherwise they are despatched the following day of receipt of payment. International orders are despatched the next working day from receipt of payment.
Our current prices per consignment for the UK Mainland are shown below but delivery to Scottish Highlands, UK Islands and Northern Ireland will be extra and costs will be shown at checkout:
Please Note: There is no despatch on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Standard Delivery is £3.95 (2 to 5 working days from despatch)
- Express Delivery is £6.95 (1 to 2 working days from despatch)
- Next Day Mon to Fri Delivery by 12noon is £9.95 (orders have to be placed by 12noon)
- Saturday or Sunday delivery is £12.95
Click here to see our full despatch and delivery information