Morris & Co Roma Ladies Walking Length Umbrella - Strawberry Thief
(Code: 15801 X)
Morris & Co. Walking Length Umbrellas
This Morris & Co. walking length manual umbrella by Fulton is a must have. Water repellant, cotton feel fabric sporting a fabulous Morris & Co print with small birds amidst foliage of pale blue, green and terracotta, helping themselves to strawberries. Wooden shaft, tips & crook handle, fibreglass ribs. A button detail to the tie band and a second tie band for the tips.
William Morris, philosopher, poet, romancer, and theorist of the arts, was also an outstanding and influential designer whom was renowned for his wallpapers & textiles throughout the world. Today, Morris & Co. branding guarantees authentic versions of these enduring designs. This range of umbrellas has been produced exclusively by Fulton, using only the highest quality materials and exacting engineering standards before being individually hand finished to ensure every umbrella reaches the customer in perfect condition.
Browse the Morris & Co. umbrella category and discover our full range.
- Manual opening, 8 black fibreglass ribs
- Sturdy wooden shaft with wooden tips to ribs
- Comfortable wooden crook handle
- Cotton-feel fabric, fully water repellent
- Length including handle 89cm
- Span when open approx 101cm
- Weight 425g
- |Returns Info|We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Brolliesgalore. But if you are looking to return an item for exchange or refund, please call or e-mail us first for a returns number, quoting your order reference number so we can find your order quickly. When returning an item. please re-use the original packaging if possible; otherwise please ensure the goods are packaged sufficiently to prevent damage.
Please include a covering note or a copy of your packing list, stating your returns number and what your wishes are for an exchange, replacement or refund. We can only exchange or refund on goods that are returned to us accompanied by a returns number and an order reference number or a transaction number.
Click here to see our full returns information
- |Despatch & Delivery Info|We are currently despatching orders received before 12noon on the same day, otherwise they are despatched the following day of receipt of payment. International orders are despatched the next working day from receipt of payment.
Our current prices per consignment for the UK Mainland are shown below but delivery to Scottish Highlands, UK Islands and Northern Ireland will be extra and costs will be shown at checkout:
Please Note: There is no despatch on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Standard Delivery is £3.95 (2 to 5 working days from despatch)
- Express Delivery is £6.95 (1 to 2 working days from despatch)
- Next Day Mon to Fri Delivery by 12noon is £9.95 (orders have to be placed by 12noon)
- Saturday or Sunday delivery is £12.95
Click here to see our full despatch and delivery information